This fall, CCHL’s BC Mentorship Committees will be launching a personalized matching program to match local future health care leaders with senior executives.
- Mentors are defined as experienced health care professionals, with more than 7 years of health care related work experience. Mentors are not required to be CCHL members.
- Mentees are defined as students currently within a health-related leadership program (such as the MHA, MBA, EMBA programs) or working professionals within their first 5 years of work experience in a health care sector.
- Mentees must be either EHL or CCHL members. Matching will be based on interests, geography, and mentoring goals.
- Participants are asked to commit to 2-3 hours per month, between October 2016 and June 2017.
- Matches will be notified by October 14, 2016.
MHA students interested in participating as a mentee must fill out the application form by Friday, October 7, 2016 (deadline extended).
Students from Vancouver Island are invited to submit their application form by Monday, October 3, 2016.
Mentorship and Networking Event
The mentorship program will be kicked off with the CCHL/EHL Mentorship Networking & Membership Appreciation event on Thursday, October 20th, 2016 at the UBC Golf Club, with guest speaker Karin Olson, Chief Operating Officer, Vancouver Coastal Health. The event is free to attend and you must register.